Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hi Suzie and fellow bloggers


Hope everyone is having a great summer! I'm always asked where I'm going for summer vacation but with the giant redwoods on one side and the beautiful Pacific Ocean on the other, I tend to stay home and enjoy all that Crescent City and surrounds have to offer. Especially since the high temperature here is somewhere around 65 and the sun is shining brightly!! I'll be traveling to K. Falls in October - hope to see some of you then! In the meantime, if you find yourself in the area and want a guide through the coastal redwoods, I'm your person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gail,
What a beautiful picture of you and your family. Your hike sounds perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us.I need to go on a hike like you went on. Please keep posting more Blogs, you write such interesting things. I enjoy all our communication that we have. Take care and Hugs,
Suzie